Saturday, March 14, 2009

Man oh Man

We had another doctor visit yesterday and things continue to progress. SC is at 2cm and 70% effaced. I hope I can post that, if not, all you quick readers and RSS folks will get some scoop. What does all this mean? Absolutely nothing. It means she could go into labor next week, or next month. Things are progressing normally. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers and hope things continue to go well.

I think we are both ready for the baby that shall be named later, Amabo as you know her, to hurry and get here. I feel badly for SC because she is having much difficulty sleeping at night due to uncomfortableness caused by the process. I know we need the practice of not sleeping at night i wish we could get that without her being in so much pain.

I think SC looks absolutly gorgeous, I cant wait for our little baby to get here. We continue to prep for her in every way imaginable. If anyone else has a book recommendation please let us know so we can buy it, start to read it, and forget about it. The latest book/dvd is "the happiest baby on the block" the least we can do is make our selves sit through the 45 minute dvd.

Well I just wanted to post a quick update after the doc visit yesterday. I am not sure if i have mentioned this previously, but it is my intent to keep this blog up and running once Amabo gets here. It will be a good way for updates to be sent for people that care and a place to post pictures and such. Peace.

No comments: