Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is this it or what?

What in the hell is going on? Is this Pre-Labor or Fake Labor or whatever the hell you want to call it. Something is going on because every 7 minutes or so, SC winces in pain for about a minute. But checking resources provided to us by so called professionals, this is normal. We should not do anything till the frequency is 5 minutes apart. Is everyone the same for this stuff? What happens if we are different? I am not trying to have a baby on Capital Boulevard or the Beltline.

Sarah is a trooper she has been amazing through out this process. Yeah I may make jokes, but she is as tough as they come, and there is a reason us men are not chosen to bear the responsibility of keeping the species alive.

I know one thing for certain, we are both getting super excited, between contractions we have been making silly jokes and overall acting silly. I can only describe it as excitement as we know the process is taking its course and will not be as long as it has been. Some say this could go on for hours or days. I am hoping for former not the latter. But who knows. It all started yesterday morning but stopped when SC officially did some nesting. I think I was made of fun last time I accused her of nesting early on in the process.

Well, this is about all I can write in 7 minutes, I am getting ready for another contraction and some work on the pregnancy ball, which is also serves as an exercise ball. Pray for us, but hopefully things are progressing normally.

No comments: