Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Checking In



It’s been a while and I thought I would do a little blog update. Luckily, SC has been doing great at keeping people abreast of our situation and her health. I think I have said this before but I will say it again, I am excited that she likes the blog and participates so much. Otherwise, you would have to hear more from me when she is the one with the stories.

We went up to DC this week for the inauguration. Unfortunately, we were one of the thousands of people with tickets that were turned away for one reason or another, but we can say that we were there. While in our ticketed line to get in, the crowd started to get restless so we got out before there was some real pushing and shoving. SC did well and tolerated the crowds longer than I did. I was very protective of her and if we had not gotten out when we did, I may have been the only person arrested trying to keep people off of her.

We head back to the doctor next week for a check up so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. The nursery has come a long way and looks like an actual place a baby would sleep and hang out. In the upcoming months we will be having the baby showers so that should be a good time. I hear the guy doesn’t have much of a role at them and that is fine with me. We have also signed up for an Infant CPR and First Aid class in the coming month. Until next time, I am out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the room looks great. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers
love
Tina