Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let them eat cake....in moderation

I had the three-hour glucose test yesterday and in an effort to try and pass I googled all the different ways that I could try and "trick" the test to make sure I passed! Ha! My google searches turned up very little, except for other pregnant women who were asking the same sorts of questions. I got the results back this morning and I do not have gestational diabetes - which is a good thing; however, one of the four blood tests they took yesterday did come back high for blood sugar, so I have been advised to cut back on the sugars. I didn't intake a lot of sugar anyway, but I will now be cutting out processed sugars as well.

I will be writing more later - probably over the weekend. For now, I just wanted to offer a quick update on the glucose test.

No comments: