Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Doc visit, all continues to be well

I am sure glad that SC took well to this blog idea. She has done a fantastic job at keeping everyone updated and bringing an awesome sense of humor to the process. We had another doctors visit last week. Up to this point I have attended every visit but may need to reconsider that( I know SC is crossing her fingers that I quit going to all of them) after the last visit. The total time spent inside the doors of the doctors office was less than 20 minutes.

We were in and out in no time. We arrive a little early after stopping for some breakfast. It has become a tradition for us to stop at McD’s and grab some grub before we go. She got called back, moments later she appeared to summon me back, wait a few months for doctor to come, he asks some questions, she answers some questions, and we are done. All is progressing well.

Next time we will check to see if the baby has diabetes, they gave SC some stuff to drink before the meeting, so more than likely I will attend that one. But from now I may ask about the status of the meeting before making reservations. That being said, I will likely not miss one(I imagine SC is banging head on wall again, but it should be a little soft by now, the wall that is not her head)

The room is progressing quite well. I am hopeful it could be ready to get its first coat of paint by the weeks end. However, Christmas parties are starting to get in the way. Also, our pile of stuff for amabo is starting to increase. She will most definitely have some cute NC State to wear which I cannot wait to to put on her and watch some wolfpack sports.

That’s about all I got for now, sorry for the sporadic thoughts but wanted to put up about the visit to doc.

No comments: