Saturday, November 1, 2008

The room is coming along nicely

Only a few more days and hopefully we will find out the sex of the area 51 baby. Not a day goes by that I don’t worry about this whole process. I think though, that is a good thing. I have tons of questions racing through my mind, and for every answer two more pop up. I really hope I don’t screw this up.

On another note, the work on the bonus room is progressing quite well. Today we finished the insulation installation and I think dry wall is the next step. I think its going to be a pretty decent room and cant wait for it to be finished.

S is starting a show a little more but remains petite to be 18 weeks along. There have been a couple of trips to the store that people in her condition shop, but a colleague of hers gave her some clothes the other day. If S had it her way, she would kick at home until it is born so she could just lounge all day in sweats. Unfortunately, not being independently wealthy this is not an option so having things she can wear to work is a good thing.

I am excited about all the things I want to do with it once it gets here. Last night was Halloween so I know that is a long ways away but I think that is going to be fun. As we went fast food this a.m. at McD’s I saw a man and his child going in, I want to do that. We went to a sheep herding trial today, I think that would be fun to do with it. SC is going to a show tomorrow, that might not be fun to do so it could stay with me and watch football (just joking, it could do what it wanted to)

Well Tuesday is the election so I wouldn’t expect much out of me till Friday. Peace. DC

No comments: