Friday, November 7, 2008

Its a Girl


It’s a GIRL. I found my self in the ultrasound room, tears flowing down my face. I am shocked how excited I was to find out. Initially I would have bet anything, and my public statement was that “ I am breeding a boy, bottom line.” But inside, I knew I was indifferent, but the emotions that hit me when they told me was a surprise. I think in deepest part of my stomach, I wanted a girl. Enough on that, she is perfectly healthy; we like to request that we all stop calling her Area 51 baby and it. If you catch us doing that please gently remind us that she has feelings and we will save later stages in life to be called names by her peers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh! Congratulations. That's fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! :) (awww)