Monday, April 20, 2009

The baby girl



Folks, wow it has been a long time. I cannot believe that the little one is 4 weeks old today. I really am not smart enough to describe how incredibly awesome it has been to have her here with us. She is infallible in every way. If she is screaming at the top of her lungs or laying peacefully in her little box (that’s what we call her moses’ basket) she is great. So far things have been going pretty well. She has been eating and sleeping pretty regularly as can be expected with a newborn. SC is an amazing mother and I love to watch her being a mom.

So far things have been fairly normal, I guess, I have never done this before so I am not sure if they are not going the way they are suppose to. At her last check up she weighed 8lbs 11oz so she already made up her birth weight and is growing daily. She is in the 90 percentile of her height and 50 percentile of her weight so a lot of her clothes do not fit her well. She is quite tall. Yesterday it appears she had a little stomach ache as she was fussy by her standards for most of the day. Late in the day, she cleared things up and hopefully that will take care of things. The sounds she make are entertaining and love to listen to her. I also enjoy her hanging out in the bed with us, not to be confused for sleeping in the bed. Sometimes she is lonely and all it takes is some time on the couch or on the bed with you to knock her out. I am going to try and post more often, just been a little busy with her and all. I have some good friends that are expecting, and I cannot wait for them to get there bundles of joy. If it is anything like I am experiencing it will be such a wonderful time.

No comments: